Friday, June 02, 2006

Visual Tour: 20 Things You Won't Like About Windows Vista Visual Tour: 20 Things You Won't Like About Windows Vista

Computerworld has a preview of Microsoft's upcoming new OS: Visual Tour: 20 Things You Won't Like About Windows Vista. Scary stuff. The stuff I hate in XP is apparently twice as bad in Vista. The short cuts I use dozens of times a day - gone. All to protect me from myself and from others who use security holes in MSFT software to invade my systems.

Sorry Bill. But I was aready doing OS programming when you were buying that CP/M-86 clone to sell to IBM (or did you sell it first, that was never clear). And that was before many of your "OS" programmers were born. I am running some version of 2K on three machines right now, and only run XP on my laptop. And even 2K is flaky - I installed a 1 gb memory card in one system, and it would only boot in NT 4.0. Unless you get your s**t together fairly quickly, I for one am going to stick to what I have now, until you put a gun to my head (like you did with Office 2003 - I had to upgrade because the USPTO required it for awhile for electronic filing).

8:11 AM Display: Full / Chopped / Footer

Display: Full / Chopped / None

Display: Full / Footer / None

Display: Chopped / Footer / None

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home >>