Thursday, June 01, 2006

ebay (#3) ebay (#3)

So, yesterday I was looking around eBay, and was looking at hubs about to time out. I found an 8 port Ethernet hub with no bids and no minimum. So, I put in a $3 max bid. No one else bid, so I won for $0.50 plus shipping (approx. $10). So, I have an 8 port Ethernet hub being shipped today or tomorrow.

Only one problem - what am I going to do with it? If it is a 10/100 hub, I may replace my current 5 port 10/100 hub and 4 port router. Still, I really didn't need it. Ditto for the HP Photosmart 7450 I bought for $0.01 plus shipping (of $29.99). I found a place for it and hooked it up today, but doubt that I will be printing that many photos. With the HP 2300 ink jet printer that I just got, that means I will shortly have 4 printers hooked to my computers: a high speed laser printer, a multifunction inkjet printer/fax/scanner, the HP 2300 high speed ink jet, and the Photosmart. Probably to go with my new, fifth, computer that should show up later this week (again, an eBay steal that I probably didn't need).

Labels:

4:44 PM Display: Full / Chopped / Footer

Display: Full / Chopped / None

Display: Full / Footer / None

Display: Chopped / Footer / None

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Especially I like the first site. But other links are informative too, if you are interested check all those links.http://google-machine.info/952.html and http://googleindex.info/1339.html

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home >>