Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Making the big time - quoted by Instapundit Making the big time - quoted by Instapundit

I may have finally made the big time with this comment of mine quoted from volokh.com by Glenn Reynolds at Instapundit.com concerning the pending immigration bill:
The problem as I see it, is that most of us don't really understand the bill all that well. And Congress is really to blame for that - my impression is that it was not drafted out in the open, it is quite large, and amendments are not welcome. Plus, it seems like it is being rushed, possibly because the more that the people know what's in it, the more they are likely to complain.
Well, I am not going to hold my breath for the next time, but still, it is kinda nice.

Labels:

7:02 PM Display: Full / Chopped / Footer

Display: Full / Chopped / None

Display: Full / Footer / None

Display: Chopped / Footer / None