Thursday, February 15, 2007

New Blogger New Blogger

I procrastinated for almost a week the forced move to "New Blogger". I finally committed and did the deed right before going to bed last night, and, so far, I can't see any differences. I suspect that I will be able to tweak my template a bit more, but that is going to take time that I don't have right now.

I was just not happy at the way that I was forced to move. All of a sudden, I couldn't blog without going through the conversion. So, I delayed and delayed. But finally, that article on Sunni and Shi'a Islam just had to be blogged about, and so I did it.

BTW, the new interface is almost identical, except that it contains a field for "Labels". Interestingly, the first sample label is "scooters". Interesting because the defense rested yesterday in the "Scooter" Libby trial. Coincidence? Probably, but you never know.

Labels:

8:11 AM Display: Full / Chopped / Footer

Display: Full / Chopped / None

Display: Full / Footer / None

Display: Chopped / Footer / None