Thursday, September 14, 2006

When it rains... When it rains...

Things were looking slow a couple of weeks ago. My Google advertising was sliding into a noncompetitive position, and I was worrying about how to maintain my patent law practice.

Then, things started to heat up a couple of weeks ago. I figured I would be extremely busy for at least the next month. Today, two new clients, including that old friend I mentioned earlier. And two big projects to finish by the end of the month.

The bad thing is that the last caller complained about the functionality of my web site. Unfortunately, he comes from a culture that doesn't like confrontation, and so was unwilling to spell out the problems he saw with it. Oh well.

12:34 PM Display: Full / Chopped / Footer

Display: Full / Chopped / None

Display: Full / Footer / None

Display: Chopped / Footer / None