Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Look and Feel of blog (#5) Look and Feel of blog (#5)

I really do like my new Blogger functionality. Today I had a couple of times where I wanted to scroll back through my last week or two of postings, and I was able to efficiently do this by setting the display mode to "None", which only displayed the blog titles. Much quicker and easier than scrolling through even my "Chopped" posts, and it would have been really bad if I were using a vanilla Blogger template.

Of course, one of the side effects of my use of this new functionality is that my blog posts are longer now, knowing that they will usually be chopped at three inches. Also, I tend to put a little more of a hook into the first paragraph - not that anyone reads them, but still...

Labels:

1:09 AM Display: Full / Chopped / Footer

Display: Full / Chopped / None

Display: Full / Footer / None

Display: Chopped / Footer / None