Monday, September 11, 2006

Blogger Problems (#2) Blogger Problems (#2)

Blogger still hasn't answered any of my requests to turn off Word Verification on postings. I did send in another today, just to keep pushing.

Nevertheless, I think I may have figured out the problem - my new look and feel. It appears that Blogger has some weird algorithm for detecting when a blog is a spamblog, and part of that has to do with hiding text, etc. to get better ratings. Now, it turns out that I do hide text, though not for that reason, but rather, in my new "look and feel", where my different modes reveal different amounts of text, depending on what is selected. Wonder if that is what is going on? If so, they should either tell me, or turn WV off, as I am obviously not spamming anyone.

Labels:

1:01 PM Display: Full / Chopped / Footer

Display: Full / Chopped / None

Display: Full / Footer / None

Display: Chopped / Footer / None