Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Ward Churchill Report Ward Churchill Report

Report of the Investigative Committee of the Standing Committee on Research Misconduct at the University of Colorado at Boulder concerning Allegations of Academic Misconduct against Professor Ward Churchill is just out. 5-0 that there was serious academic misconduct, but two voted for slapping him on the wrist, two for 5 year suspension, and one for firing.

1:07 PM Display: Full / Chopped / Footer

Display: Full / Chopped / None

Display: Full / Footer / None

Display: Chopped / Footer / None

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bruce Hayden, today I was looking for a nice blog
experience on addaware se and I found your website.
this post wasn’t exactly what I was looking for but it
did get my attention and interest. I see why I arrived
on your excellent website when I was searching for
addaware se related information and I’m glad I did
even though its not an exact fit. I’ll contribute to
your website by leaving you with one of my favorite
quote from Walter Mossberg:: "Why shouldn't a PC work
like a refrigerator or a toaster? " -- Walter
Mossberg

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home >>