Thursday, October 20, 2005

Spam (#2) Spam (#2)

Overnight, in a matter of some eight or ten hours, I got a grand total of 79 emails. Of those, eight are of interest, including one from the Freakonomics authors, eight more I can take some responsibility for, and that leaves 61 total junk.

Of those junk email, I got three from PayPal telling me my (non existant) account has been suspended, and they need my account information to drain it. I even have a new AOL account from them. Two from Wells Fargo asking for my account information so that they can drain that (non existant) account too. I think over a dozen on-line pharmacy advertisements, plus at least two for HGH. Oh, and, even better, an URGENT REQUEST from someone in Nigeria who wants help repatriating my money there. I haven't seen one of these for a month or so.

Labels: ,

8:54 AM Display: Full / Chopped / Footer

Display: Full / Chopped / None

Display: Full / Footer / None

Display: Chopped / Footer / None

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good info

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home >>