Friday, September 29, 2006

Recursive photos Recursive photos


Not really. It just looks that way. Here are the screenshots in reverse order.



I didn't really need five photos to get this effect - three or four would have probably worked. Beyond that, you lose resolution. Part of my problem was that I didn't figure out how to do it right until about the third one.

The way I did it was to start with a screen shot - in this case, the one I used in my previous post. I then used Print Screen to copy it to the Clipboard, and then copied that into MSFT Paint. I saved it as a .jpeg file, and uploaded that into Blogger. I then refreshed the browser, and repeated. Once I got it set up, it only took a couple of minutes per cycle.

BTW, if you carefully at the Task Bar, you can see that I have active for this project:
  • Mozilla for the actual blogging;
  • Microsoft Paint for copying the screen shots to .jpeg files; and
  • Mozilla Firefox for displaying the blog for the screenshots.

Labels:

2:25 PM Display: Full / Chopped / Footer

Display: Full / Chopped / None

Display: Full / Footer / None

Display: Chopped / Footer / None