Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Turning on word verification Turning on word verification

Blogger is doing very well today, and I expect that it may be due to a denial of service attack, with the modus opperendi being comments. I have received maybe a hundred or so over the last day or so from "anonymous", all saying very nice things about my blog. I can't even figure out what blog entry his is using to comment upon - it isn't one in the last month. I only know that I am getting a lot of comments from him because I turned on the feature that emails them to me.

So, at least while this nonsense is going on, the only real solution that Blogger offers is word verification. I hate it, as do many, but it has its place, and I think this is it.

Labels:

11:59 AM Display: Full / Chopped / Footer

Display: Full / Chopped / None

Display: Full / Footer / None

Display: Chopped / Footer / None