Friday, May 26, 2006

Reynolds: Congress:? American nobility? - Glenn Reynolds Reynolds: Congress:? American nobility? - Glenn Reynolds

Glen Reynolds asks the question that a lot of us have been asking recently, in "Congress:? American nobility?" He also makes the point that this is especially bad for the Republicans because: 1) they run Congress, 2) Hastert is the point man here, and 3) it violates their Contract with America. I like the quote that he includes, that I think I first saw at volokh.com:
WARRANTS: Not good enough for us, too good for you.

Labels:

7:45 AM Display: Full / Chopped / Footer

Display: Full / Chopped / None

Display: Full / Footer / None

Display: Chopped / Footer / None

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home >>