Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The Volokh Conspiracy - Suggestions for More Congressional Hearings: The Volokh Conspiracy - Suggestions for More Congressional Hearings:

Orin Kerr has an informal contest going on: Suggestions for More Congressional Hearings.

I can just see the Congressional Hearings on the FBI search and seizure pursuant to a warrant of Representative Wm. Jefferson's offices:
R1: I protest this action by the FBI.
R2: I strongly protest this action!
R3: I even more strongly protest this unconstitutional usurptation of our powers!!
R4: I strenously protest!!!!
R5: I adamently protest!!!!
R6: Point of order, is strenously protesting or admanently protesting stronger?
R7: I move to impeach the Attorney General!
R8: He can be reappointed, I move to impeach the President!!

You get the idea.

Labels:

10:38 PM Display: Full / Chopped / Footer

Display: Full / Chopped / None

Display: Full / Footer / None

Display: Chopped / Footer / None

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home >>