Saturday, September 15, 2007

Althouse, Blogger, Firefox, and Vista Althouse, Blogger, Firefox, and Vista

Ann Althouse's blog does not seem to work well with Firefox. It seems to freeze Firefox under Windows Vista, and possibly just eats up resources under XP and Server 2003. It is a weird problem since other Blogger blogs don't seem to have this problem.

As a result, I run IE 7 under Vista just for her blog. But, that means that I also use it for articles launched from the Althouse blog, and some of them do the nasty stuff that caused me to move to Firefox in the first place (such as pop-ups, and installation of questionable software).

Ultimately, I expect to dig through her blog and figure out the problem, if, and when I have the time...

Labels: ,

9:33 AM Display: Full / Chopped / Footer

Display: Full / Chopped / None

Display: Full / Footer / None

Display: Chopped / Footer / None