Sunday, February 19, 2006

Karma Karma

Last night, I spent a couple of hours after working at the Keystone ski area at a bar at the base of the area. And while there, got a call from a friend. Later, while leaving, I helped a couple of guys to jump their truck. Then, when I got back to the condo in Dillon, I had a call from this friend that a "Carl" had my cell phone. Today, I called him to set up getting my phone back. On our second call, he asked what car I was driving, I told him, and he then remembered it because I had helped him jump the truck from it. It was an ah-ha moment for both of us.

In any case, my good deed went rewarded. A lot of the time when you lose a cell phone, whoever finds it will make innumerable long distance, or even, foreign, calls on it before it can be shut off. This time though the guys who found it held on to it and made sure that I got it back - with no extraneous calls on it.

I would like to think that they would have gotten the phone back to me if they had not been the recipient of a kind act right before they found it. But maybe not.

Labels:

6:31 PM Display: Full / Chopped / Footer

Display: Full / Chopped / None

Display: Full / Footer / None

Display: Chopped / Footer / None