Monday, August 01, 2005

Cell Phones Cell Phones

Yesterday my father and I visited my daughter at camp. There, the three of us attended Sunday chapel service together. My daughter made sure that I turned my phone off for the service.

Later, I remember turning it back on, I think, in the car as we drove back to my father's house. Later, I remember turning it off accidently and back on, and checking the battery level. It looked like it could use a recharge. I was going to do that last night, but didn't get it done.

Then, this morning, when I tried to find it to plug it into a charger, lo and behold, I couldn't find it. So, I did what I always do when I can't find my cell phone - I called it. But, unfortunately, I didn't hear it anywhere. Which means that, more than likely, it has run out of battery and shut itself off. So, I think that it is somewhere around here. Just don't know where.

I suspect that a couple of people in particular tried to call me today. Oh well. Hopefully tomorrow. But my father and I have a funeral in the morning. Maybe in the afternoon.

11:19 PM Display: Full / Chopped / Footer

Display: Full / Chopped / None

Display: Full / Footer / None

Display: Chopped / Footer / None