Monday, August 01, 2005

Cell Phones Cell Phones

Yesterday my father and I visited my daughter at camp. There, the three of us attended Sunday chapel service together. My daughter made sure that I turned my phone off for the service.

Later, I remember turning it back on, I think, in the car as we drove back to my father's house. Later, I remember turning it off accidently and back on, and checking the battery level. It looked like it could use a recharge. I was going to do that last night, but didn't get it done.

Then, this morning, when I tried to find it to plug it into a charger, lo and behold, I couldn't find it. So, I did what I always do when I can't find my cell phone - I called it. But, unfortunately, I didn't hear it anywhere. Which means that, more than likely, it has run out of battery and shut itself off. So, I think that it is somewhere around here. Just don't know where.

I suspect that a couple of people in particular tried to call me today. Oh well. Hopefully tomorrow. But my father and I have a funeral in the morning. Maybe in the afternoon.

11:19 PM Display: Full / Chopped / Footer

Display: Full / Chopped / None

Display: Full / Footer / None

Display: Chopped / Footer / None

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark your site!

I have a cell phone plan
site. It pretty much covers cell phone plan
related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

11:03 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Hi ##NAME##...Wow! While I was searching for info on ##LINK## I somehow found your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by for a read. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for razor cellular phone. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about razor cellular phone.

5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home >>